Palos Santos sticks
Palo Santo is an intensely aromatic tree native to South America. A relative of frankincense and myrrh, Palo Santo has a sweet scent with hints of vanilla, mint, and citrus. Its name translates to “Holy Wood” in Spanish, and has been used by saints and shamans alike for centuries.
When burned, Palo Santo releases a fragrant smoke which uplifts energy and aid in spiritual purification.
Use it to promote calm, relieve stress, dispel misfortune and negative vibes.
Burn it before meditation, to clear thoughts or focus concentration.
4 inches long
Native to South America Palo Santo is known as the “Holy Wood”.
-Cleanse negative energy
-Ease stress from the body and the mind
-Aids in meditation
-Smells of notes of pine, lemon and mint when burned has a woodsy smell
* Hold Palo Santo over an open flame, tilting the end down at an angle.
* Once lit, let the wood burn visibly for one minute, relighting as necessary.
* Blow out the Palo Santo stick and allow to smolder.
* Because of Palo Santo’s particular resinous quality, the embers may self extinguish after a few minutes.
* This means the wooden incense can be relit and enjoyed many times.